Mining Op - Monday Jan 18 - 16:00 GMT

Go down

Mining Op - Monday Jan 18 - 16:00 GMT

Post  Guest on Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:49 pm

The mining op on Monday will be a 20% day for the Corp... the pilots will split the remaining 80% of the ore.

See you there.

Damara Pyrell
Galdor Tribe Elder

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum